SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
With unprecedented growth, we are looking for excellent Account Executives to join us Michigan to achieve and exceed expectations. At Curaleaf, Account Executives are responsible for marketing, promoting, and profitably selling Select Oil, Select CBD and other brands to existing and potential licensed dispensary customers within the assigned territory. You will be responsible for a book of business where you sell-in to dispensary channel and manage sell-through activities to drive both sales & business growth through your customer base.
You can multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be self-motivated, thoughtful and adaptable to change priorities and tasks as needed.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and professional individual to join a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
What You'll Do:
• Manage book of business (dispensary accounts) and make productive contact with existing clients to grow business through establishing Consultative Sales Process, executing "5 Ways to Sell" and implementing proven methodologies within accounts.
• Connect through multiple customer touchpoints-Owners, Managers, Buyers and Retail Associates (budtenders).
• Build rapport to drive business at all levels, customer sizes, and types
• Utilize all available resources to reach out to generate new leads/prospects and turn those prospects into customers.
• Leverage company tools: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft NAV, Google Mail & Apps to make our business more efficient and effective.
• Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
• Follow all state, local, and company rules and ensure conformance to all laws.
• Collaborate with the management team to expand and defend the company's leadership position in the Nevada marketplace.
What You'll Need:
• 4-5 years of sales experience, preferably B2B, selling to Small-to-Medium businesses
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
• Three Things will lead to your success: 1) Communication; 2) Organization; 3) Discipline
• Driven by big, audacious goals
• Positivity and a winning attitude
• Desire to play for the "A" Team, every day
• Computer, spreadsheet and overall tech & mobile skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication & written email skills
Extra Credit (Preferred):
• Consultative Sales Training and/or Experience
• Experience selling a cannabis oil product line with both THC and CBD focused products including cartridges, edibles and tinctures.
• 4 year Bachelor's degree desired
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.