The Maintenance Technician (MT) provides the daily care and focused attention necessary to maintain a cleanly, efficient and operational environment within the facility and is responsible for maintenance, repairs, and sanitation at the direction of the Maintenance Manager (MM).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform minor repairs of all buildings and equipment with minimal supervision.
• Perform major repairs at the direction and under the supervision of the (MM). Major repairs may include working
alongside and coordinating with external contractors or licensed tradesmen. Repairs can include emergency
situations and/or scheduled repairs.
• Responsibly use and/or operate vehicles, tools, materials, parts, maintenance supplies and equipment when
necessary and ensure that they are used safely, effectively, and efficiently.
• Install and maintain new equipment (assembling racks, installing dehumidifiers, etc.) at the direction of the (MM).
• Follow maintenance and repair schedules set forth by the (MM) and ensure routine maintenance is performed in
a timely and efficient manner.
• Responsible for daily sanitation procedures including bathrooms, hallways, break areas, and anything
inside/outside of the facility in coordination of Sanitation Department.
• Restocks all PPE , trash, and restroom supplies throughout the building in coordination with Sanitation
• Maintains accurate records of repairs, equipment cleaning, maintenance and calibration and any other facility
systems related logs assigned by the (MM).
• Promptly reports any system failure, malfunction, or facility damage to the (MM)
• Assist the (MM) with the completion of daily, weekly, and monthly checklists on building equipment, and
• Assist in the completion of secondary Facilities tasks at the direction of the (MM) according to company needs.
Follow all aspects of the workplace safety program, biosafety program, and maintain compliance with all rules
and regulations. And maintain a clean and safe environment on the production floor.
• May help in other departments as needed/Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
• Interpret and follow complex, written, verbal and technical instructions
• Must be able to adhere to facility SOPs
• Learn complex technical procedures in a timely manner
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
• Industrial Mechanic -1 year experience
• Must pass a background check (state mandated)
• Must be able to work quickly but efficiently, while maintaining the integrity of the product.
• Light to moderate lifting of up to 50 lbs; heavier weights with assistance.
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Repetitive motions and understanding of lab equipment.
• Must wear company-provided lab coats, hair/beard nets, gloves, surgical masks and safety glasses/ goggles/
splash shield, while working in the lab.
• Must adhere to the Syracuse facility general hygiene requirements.
• Capacity to stay focused on the task at hand.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.