At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Wellness Guide will provide an excellent customer experience while assisting in the sales of product.
- Consistently delivers the ultimate patient/customer experience in all facets from patient or customer entry to exit; ensure each customer receives full attention during their transaction
- Ensure all guests are greeted as they arrive and when they depart
- Maintain proper cash handling procedures at all times
- Ensure POS counters are ready to go when dispensary opens
- Assist with running side work, stocking and cleaning during all downtime
- Maintain fully stocked and clean POS counters at all times
- Ensure opening and closing cleaning and organization is completed
- Participate in periodic staff cleanings and meetings
- Adhere to company SOPs
- Inform management if any product inventory is running low
- Be on time and ready to work for each and every shift
- Be knowledgeable about everything and anything cannabis related
- Be knowledgeable of all specials
- Read industry publications to keep up-to-date on trends
- Ensure self and uniform/clothing are clean and professional and all tools are at work station prepared for shift
- Physical Demands:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or run for long periods of time.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Work non-standard and/or weekend hours.
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath.
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
- Keep or regain the body's balance or stay upright when in an unstable position.
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
- Make quick, precise adjustments to machine controls.
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check - certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dispensary sales experience preferred
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Retail Sales: 1 year
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, edibles, extracts and other current products on the market
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi-task Oriented
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote