The Sales Floor Lead is responsible for setting the example of an "ideal retail associate/PSA". They will support senior store leadership by overseeing the sales floor and ensuring the smooth opening and closing processes of the store. The Sales Floor Lead will help maximize sales and profit by assisting Patient Assistant Associates (PSA's) through coaching and training with constructive feedback and daily observations. They will maintain the flow of the store by restocking products, providing change, and interacting with PSA's and customers throughout the day to help drive sales and service levels. The ideal candidate has a passion for people and a relentless drive to deliver an outstanding experience for every customer.
- Help clean and delegate cleaning tasks
- Restock sales floor and PSA stations throughout the day
- Verify employees have completed side work and restocked their register stations at the end of each night
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals for individual budtenders and the store
- Schedule lunches and breaks each day for the PSA's using the break and lunch schedule template
- Monitor sales throughout the day, communicate findings to team, and drive enthusiasm to achieve
- Open and close the store each day tending to requisite duties during each
Quality & Financial
- Receive and enter any incoming product in a timely and accurate manner.
- Distribute change and handle cash without error
- Provide customer discounts when appropriate in a judicious manner
- Organize and manage patient files and member paperwork
- Keep track of expiring products through Google Calendar or similar approved program
- Help with visual merchandising by maintaining store displays
People & Development
- Provide staff with positive coaching and up-selling techniques
- Provide customer conflict resolution
- Monitor customer flow & react to any issues that could detract from a positive customer experience
- Perform daily observations on PSA's and provide feedback communicate clearly with all customers and coworkers
- Ensure PSA compliance with all State and Company regulations on sales floor at-all-times
- Check employee badges before each shift to ensure compliance
Skills & Abilities
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong understanding of inventory with strict attention to detail
- A passion for cannabis
- Excellent leadership skills
- Innovative / ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle large amounts of cash without error
- At least 21 years old
- 1+ years retail, sales experience and/or customer service experience is required
- 1+ years in a high-volume, fast paced environment is preferred
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor's degree preferred) or equivalent military experience
- Previous employment in a Cannabis facility or relevant inventory experience (preferred)
- Intermediate understanding of computer functions including POS, e-mail, and office
- Previous leadership experience with direct reports
- Every job applicant must pass a comprehensive background check, including the mandates of the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission. A job offer issued before the completion of a background check shall be contingent upon a positive result. A negative background check result may lead to the withdrawal of the job offer
- All candidates must be ready, willing, and able to work a fully flexible work schedule to include days, nights and weekends to meet fluctuating business demands based on the needs of the individual department
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
TILT is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to DEI. All qualified job applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to fostering diversity and leveraging the value of diversity with equity and inclusion.
For Company information, visit: www.tiltholdings.com
The people that make up Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) are a group of passionate cannabis advocates that are rooted in our community in and around Taunton, MA! We've built relationships with our neighbors to aid with fair and equitable access to cannabis, crafted intentional partnerships to source products/ingredients from local businesses, and give back to grassroots organizations around our state. We love what we do and work every day to produce the best products for our patients. Not to brag or anything, but we were recently crowned "Best THC Edible" by NECANN for 2020!
Our people are at the very center of what makes us great, and because of this, we invest in our employees, offering a comprehensive compensation package that includes benefits and career growth opportunities.
Benefits we offer to full-time employees
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums for Comprehensive Healthcare Plans (Health/Dental/Vision) / 70% for eligible dependents
- 10 days of Paid Time Off for your first year
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Internal promotions
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discount
CAC is committed to providing the safest workplace possible given the recent COVID-19 health concerns. This includes providing PPE to all employees, ongoing cleaning measures, and trying to schedule/space work to allow us to follow CDC guidelines.
Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) is a subsidiary of Tilt Holdings.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Free Snacks / Drinks
Gender Neutral Facilities
Lunch & Learns
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote