TerrAscend NJ is a new Jersey based company with a state permit awarded to cultivate, process, and dispense premium marijuana medicine to the medical marijuana patients of New Jersey in a compassionate and safe manner. TerrAscend NJ is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly-regulated pharmaceutical business. Operating under such standards will lead to medical advancements and will shape the future of medical marijuana-based therapies in the state of New Jersey.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the greenhouse environmental control systems tomaintain the most efficient growing environment possible without compromising crop timing or quality.
- Oversee the programming, use and maintenance of lighting systems.
- Report and follow up on, any defective environmental equipment or structural problems to the Supervisor
- Be responsible for the oversight of maintenance to include the evaluation and recommendation of materials and equipment related to plumbing, electrical, lighting and other control equipment.
- Facilitate and assist in maintenance duties
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Relevant education, training and experience
- Any control system experience
- Trade experience
- Minimum two years' experience as a maintenance technician and/or controls technician
- Black Seal certified (preferred)
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION OR OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Willingness to be available for any/all emergencies
- Must have own source of transportation
- Must have an understanding of building systems and their interdependence
- Be able to conduct independent assessments in greenhouse
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good inter-department communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity Microsoft Office Suite products
- Familiarity with most tools, HVAC equipment, and electrical wiring
- Familiartity with control systems and facility automation
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Typically, the state investigative process includes a state and federal background check.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9. Para más información sobre E-Verify, o si usted cree que su empleador ha violado sus responsabilidades de E-Verify, por favor contacte a DHS.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.