Windship Trading, part of Humble & Fume Inc., is a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry. With a strong North American footprint, and an unrivaled catalog of brands and products, we continue to be a selling organization that reflects the needs of cannabis retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Order Picking/Packing Associate to join the Team.
- Position: Full time/permanent
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location: San Marcos, Texas Fulfillment Centre
- Salary: $11.00 per hour
About the opportunity…
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, this performs a variety of duties related to merchandise warehousing and order fulfillment. This role is specifically responsible for:
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas
- Reading and deciphering purchase orders
- Picking/locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas
- Packing merchandise for delivery
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of purchase order
- Inspecting merchandise for damage, flaws and irregularities
- Transporting packaged items to delivery trucks
- Finalizing purchase orders and updating the database
- Assist in the warehouse organization and cleaning duties
- Other duties as assigned or required for successful operation
- Work Environment – exposure to warehouse setting, interior and exterior temperature variances (seasonal coolness, heat and humidity); modest noise and vibration
No description provided.
Interested in becoming part of the Windship Trading team? Send your resume and salary expectations for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Humble & Fume Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Successful candidates will bring…
- knowledge of warehousing procedures
- one (1) year experience in order fulfillment/shipping preferred
- experience with Microsoft 365 Office/Outlook Suite and Oracle NetSuite software is an asset
- ability to read and interpret written work orders
- ability to safely lift objects of moderate weight (50 pounds)
- ability to stand, walk, lift, push, pull, kneel and crouch
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
High School Diploma/GED equivalent
About Windship Trading In.
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke shop and cannabis industries. Since inception, Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence and reputation, as well employee count.
Starting out as a simple retail operation housed in a residential garage, the Company and operation have grown in size, scope and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company ‘humble+fume’ in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United State.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion and ingenuity, and look forward to sharing our mission with others.
Your journey starts here…
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.