SummarySYSTEMS A DMINISTRATOR:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Systems Administrator plays a vital role in the success of technology and the business.
The engineer tests, troubleshoots and implements more complex systems technologies, cloud-based systems, components, software tools, and utilities with full competency. The position integrates new technology and maintains existing technologies required to support the enterprise, and requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communications skills. This position will support senior management, stakeholders, and operations to improve its systems and processes. The primary duties include researching business processes, making reports with recommendations to the company's management and analyzing the potential impact of their recommendations. This role is part of the Information Technology management team and will be active in strategic discussions and expected to partner with operations through execution of strategic decisions.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Works under the direction of the discipline manager/director or principal engineer
- Assists the enterprise system, systems assurance, application development, and operations services in developing, implementing, and maintaining the technology infrastructure
- Deploy, maintain, configure, and troubleshoot core IT applications, specifically MS Office 365, Box, Teams, Active Directory, and Zendesk
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish standards of core IT applications.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical support and user documentation
- Documents design, implementation, and final configurations for both new and existing technologies
- Escalates intractable problems to vendors and/or senior manager for resolution
- Manage the set-up and configuration of the IT systems
- Accepts complete technical responsibility for equipment and assigned technologies
- Develops monitoring and systems used to manage corporate infrastructure/circuits
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing configuration changes
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors
- Work cross-functionally with IT and business teams
- Work in cooperation with their technical managers
- Recommend improvements to improve overall department effectiveness and efficiency.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field experience required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Systems Admin.
- The ideal candidate has experience in administering MS Office 365, Teams, Box, Active Directory, Zendesk and the like.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, and planning skills.
- Strong communication, technical and remote collaboration skills.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability