SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The IPM Supervisor will be responsible for developing a comprehensive Integrated Pest Management plan for the facility using approved pesticides, and biocontrol agents in compliance with all state laws and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise and train a team of IPM technicians that will be responsible for applying all compounds in a safe and effective manner
- Routinely scout for all plant pests, generating treatment maps for all IPM technicians to follow
- Schedule IPM work orders, including pesticide applications
- Maintain detailed application schedules for chemicals and biological control agents
- Maintain IPM records and documents, including weekly Scouting Report and Spray Log.
- Manage the cleaning and routine maintenance of all application equipment and sprayers
- Ensure that proper REI notifications are disseminated to the facility and posted where appropriate
- Oversee physical and digital product inventory by forecasting supply needs, ordering product, inventory tracking and ensuring that locations have proper PPE and supplies
- Maintains all pesticides in an appropriate and compliant manner
- When necessary, work closely with the fertigation team to inject drench materials into the fertigation system to control root pests
- Able to wear PPE as appropriate, including respiratory protection, and able to be exposed to hot, wet, humid conditions while wearing PPE
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Collaborate with Maintenance teams to verify equipment is properly calibrated and in working order
- Assist with weekly cultivation tasks as needed
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma with equivalent job experience
- Ability to obtain a Private Pesticide Applicator's license within 90 days from hire and stay up to date on approved products available for use on medical cannabis
- Minimum 2 years' experience in commercial cannabis IPM programs
- Minimum two years' experience as IPM Lead
- Experience with crop growing and IPM systems and the implementation of those systems
- Ability to comply with established safety standards
- Must be able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment while maintaining a strong attention to details
- General MS office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work without direct supervision in a diverse team environment
- Ability to train co-workers
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and innovative
- Ability to work extended hours during peak operational seasons
- Ability to balance and prioritize tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening per state cannabis regulations
- Must pass a doctor certified fit test for wearing a respirator
Curaleaf Equal Employment Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.