At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Postharvest Associate will be responsible for preparing and processing harvests for flower sales and oil extraction. The Postharvest Associate will also be responsible for equipment sanitization and sterilization as well as maintaining facilities cleanliness.
- Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials
- Adhere to the departmental, site and corporate safety policies.
- Assembles secondary packaging
- Follow Standard Operating procedures for debucking, trimming, grinding, drying and curing cannabis harvests in preparation for oil extraction and/or flower sales
- Maintain a neat and organized work area allowing for the proper segregation of materials and processes
- Precise hand trimming will be required for flower sales
- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning in a clean room manufacturing environment to maintain required standards.
- Responsible for organizing work areas and performing daily tasks such as washing and sanitizing equipment and racking systems.
- Responsible for weighing, filling, and packaging work related to flower products using aseptic technic so that no contamination is introduced into the process or material
- Sanitization and sterilization of post-harvest processing equipment such as stainless steel racks and shelve
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to internal SOP and state regulation.
- Strong emphasis on documentation according to state regulations.
- Physical Requirements: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance), may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be able to pass a background check - certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Holistic Industries hires at least 18 years of age and up.
- High School Diploma
- Cannabis experience preferred
- 2+ years skilled manufacturing work experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with weights and measures
- Ability to accurately fill out documentation
- Must be able to clearly communicate with team members
- Possess basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/clean room environment.
- Safety equipment may be required
- Ability to understand and follow processes to produce products that meet quality standards
- Effective verbal and written communication skill
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to comply with established safety standards for the proper use, safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes.
- Must be able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to details
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote