The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing and innovation campaigns. This role ensures internal and external marketing resources are aligned in the achievement of project tasks and objectives and is responsible for driving successful marketing project execution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Works with the Packaging Director and Marketing & Innovation leadership to map out the projects and tasks required to execute the company marketing strategy
- Manages complex marketing projects from planning through delivery.
- Serve as primary workflow manager and coordinator of marketing projects including, but not limited to product development and releases, branding/rebranding, digital advertising, social media, email campaigns, sales tools, and marketing pieces.
- Plans, schedules and controls project activities towards defined scope and objectives, applying strategic thinking and technical project management skills to satisfy project objectives
- Develops project plans including budgets, timelines and resource allocation
- Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements, schedules, cost, and meeting plans are communicated.
- Assists Marketing & Innovation Team members in defining tasks, timelines, deliverables, and resources required for marketing initiatives
- Utilizes project management and communication tools to manage and execute projects
- Establishes and maintains effective cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Sales, Retail, Operations, and Management staff to enable successful marketing project completion
- Proactively communicates plan and schedule changes to all stakeholders
- Plans and facilitates project meetings to align the project team on methods and goals and track task execution
- Prepares agendas, meeting notes, and project summaries
- Monitors task completion and regularly reports status marketing management
- Identifies at risk tasks and to develops strategies to mitigate potential risks
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the company, products, and client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of project tools, methods, and processes to continually improve the Team's project management capabilities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or closely related field.
- Experience managing and delivering successful marketing projects
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with project management tools (stage gate, JIRA) and best practices
- Proven technical writing expertise with the demonstrated ability to document policies, processes, and procedures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Experience managing creative/marketing deliverables and budgets, with an emphasis on efficiency and agility
- Ability to multitask and be accountable in an exceptionally fast-moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Cannabis industry and cannabis consumer culture is preferred
- Project Management Certification is a plus
Computers and Technology
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly proficient in video and chat collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, Google, etc.)
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.