SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent in all tasks and works hands-on in the department daily with all staff and plants.
- Works with the Manufacturing Manager and assistant manager on daily tasks in department.
- Directly supervises manufacturing staff to ensure all processes and procedures are being followed and department goas are being achieved.
- Supervises Manufacturing staff to ensure processes and duties are being followed and goals are being achieved.
- Understands, compiles, completes and maintains reports needed for the Manufacturing Manager review.
- Must have the ability to coach staff and offer constructive feedback when required.
- Must be efficient and have the ability to oversee three (3) production labs and associated Team Members on a daily basis.
- Shows the capability to effectively communicate with management and co-workers on a professional basis.
- Assume responsibility for managing the department in a rotational schedule for weekends.
- Shows the capability to communicate with management and all other co-workers on a professional basis.
- Ability to hold production staff accountable for following all processes and procedures an initiate disciplinary actions.
- Follow's all safety practices and addresses safety concerns with Team Members and Manufacturing Manager.
- Ability to critically to solve problems and complete repairs with minimal impact to processing.
- Ability to learn NYS' BioTrack system and utilize with proficiency.
- Assist with state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
- Ability to hold staff accountable for following procedures and protocols in the cultivation department.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements.
- Maintain a world-class facility by maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to manage diverse groups of people to meet and exceed productivity, quality and safety standards and maintain a positive work environment.
- Perform all essential job functions/physical demands as written in the Curaleaf job description.
- Perform other duties as required/needed to meet departmental goals.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree and 2-3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- At least 1 year of experience working within a manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years' experience supervising a group of 15 or more people
- Comprehensive knowledge of cannabis is preferred
- Must be an outstanding team-builder and have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Internal applicants must be in their current role for at least 6 months to apply for consideration
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Are trustworthy and hardworking
- Have reliable transportation
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to Team Members of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The Team Member must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The Team Member is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, and airborne particles. The Team Member will also have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided and required for Team Members to utilize.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.