SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Technician to be involved in the oversight and maintenance of our Curaleaf facilities in Taneytown, MD. The Facilities Technician will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and maintenance of the facilities and capital assets of the Company. Duties include adherence to operating policies and procedures, and lead in planning, direction, and coordination of projects and maintenance related to all buildings, equipment, and Curaleaf hard assets.
- Report directly to the Facilities Manager and understand all aspects of production and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations
- Respond to emergencies
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation
- Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required
- Maintain all facilities equipment, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems, and infrastructure throughout site to ensure efficient operation and productivity targets
- Partner with Facilities Manager to manage facility vendors, service agreements, repair schedules to keep operation running with proactive systems maintenance; develop a preventative maintenance schedule and integrate with site functions
- Partner with Facilities Manager to effectively manage the repair, maintenance, and safety budget while minimizing down time and assuring facilities are maintained to Good Manufacturing Practice
- Assure that cultivation and manufacturing facility maintains GDP and GAP hygiene standards
- Know and follow Curaleaf best practices
- Responsible for accurate and legally compliant OSHA recordkeeping and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements:
- High School diploma and Certifications
- Minimum of two years of facility maintenance experience.
- Cannabis industry or agriculture experience preferred.
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance; HVAC, electrical, plumbing trouble-shooting experience
- Understanding of hazardous material safety and storage
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills and history of presenting recommendations to facility leadership
- Work history that demonstrates stability, progressive responsibility, and willingness to accept new duties
- Excellent team building, communication, and people skills
- High degree of attention to detail with the ability to be self-directed
- Proficiency in computer usage including MS Office applications, email, online conferencing, and more
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Close vision (unobstructed vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.