SummaryOrganization: The TerrAscend Organization (OTCM: TRSSF) is permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical marijuana products to the medical marijuana patients in US States that have legalized medical marijuana products in a compassionate and safe manner. We are also committed to serving those states that have legalized recreational use by providing premium products. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
Position Description: Post-Harvest Associates are responsible for preparing medical cannabis products for distribution within our Trimming and Packaging Departments at TerrAscend.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely trimming / hand manicuring of medical cannabis
- Creation and packaging of medical Cannabis Flower and Pre-Roll products
- Work in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the trimming / packaging room while performing alt duties
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, access protocols
- Labeling and recording inventory data
- Assist with the harvest and curing process of medical cannabis
- Perform other related work as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy regulations of the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis
- Familiarity with production and warehouse procedures
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills
- Must be 21 years of age; able to pass a background check; not have been convicted of any felony offense.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-year experience preferred
- High level of integrity.
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Typically, the state investigative process includes a state and federal background check.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9. Para más información sobre E-Verify, o si usted cree que su empleador ha violado sus responsabilidades de E-Verify, por favor contacte a DHS.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.