Mass Harvest offers mobile onsite post harvest support. Jobs will be throughout the state of Massachusetts. Harvest Associates will become experts in the post harvest process of Marijuana and Hemp. Operations consist of hand/auto trimming and pre-roll services.
*We are looking to hire 15-30 persons to start operations.
- Harvest cannabis, adhering to Mass Harvest standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Carefully load and unload cannabis into drying and curing areas
- Safely and efficiently trim flower alongside our other associates, according to Mass Harvest SOPs and good manufacturing practices (GMP). Minimum one pound per day for hand-trimming.
- Continuously monitor the quality of all items associated with filling, packaging, and labeling in order to minimize waste or rework.
- Maintain that all production areas and equipment are clean and sanitized at all times according to Mass Harvest standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all sections of production are in complete accordance with all Massachusetts set regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of daily production and communicate those records to management.
- Work as a member of a fast-paced team environment to help meet our group goals.
- Understand and apply the use of our seed to sale tracking program.
- Possess a willingness to work hard and learn every day.
- Able to lift or push items weighing up to 50 pounds (22kg).
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements.
- Able to bend, squat, crouch, kneel, and walk intermittently throughout the day.
We are a mobile team, self transportation is a must. Jobs will be conducted at registered marijuana establishments around the state of Massachusetts.
We promote an efficient, team oriented system, within a friendly working environment, where you look forward to come to work everyday.
** Not mandatory, entry level persons welcomed.
- Experience in the cannabis industry.
- Experience with computers and seed to sale tracking software.
- Must be able to acquire Marijuana Agent Status by the state of Massachusetts.
- Background Check
- CORI Report
- No Felonies.
About Mass Harvest
Mass Harvest is a post harvest support service, offering trimming and pre-roll services in the state of Massachusetts. We are a mobile operation arriving at different customer marijuana facilities for each job. We are a startup company looking to acquire and retain skilled post harvest associates. We have 3 different post harvest teams to join per your preference, auto-trimming, hand trimming, and pre-roll production. We are looking to hire and promote from within, as we expand operational capabilities.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.