Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S . The Sanitation tech ensures the building is clean and running efficiently at Manassas VA branch. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General cleaning of all areas of the building.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Ordering/managing inventories of consumables.
- Working on Master Sanitation schedule and documenting for activity and supplies.
- Maintenance of facility cleaning related equipment
- Cleaning and stock restroom consumable supplies throughout workday.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment, clean the kitchen areas.
- Perform minor repairs as needed.
- Notify site team leadership supervisors and managers of any facility issues.
- Collect and dispose of trash daily.
- Ensure all trash cans are clean before end of every business day.
- Ensure gowning supplies are always full for operational employees.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Maintain stock inventory totals for cleaning related consumable products.
- Serve as liaison for contract cleaning services as needed.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning, and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to ensure Environmental Health and Safety requirements are met for personnel and storage for cleaning products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to identify and maintain cleaning tools as needed.
- Ability to read, write and understand English for documentation purposes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability