We are looking for an enthusiastic server with a passion for cannabis to lead the industry in top customer experience in an on-premise setting. We are looking for a quick learner with experience in a fast-paced restaurant setting. This individual will be responsible for providing customer service in a new industry with consumption of a highly regulated product.
Responsibilities: Server Requirements
- General understanding of the customer experience as it pertains to table maintenance / steps of service
- General knowledge of ancillary devices used in the consumption of cannabis
- Take and serve drinks orders
- Arrange table settings
- Prepare coffee and food orders
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Anticipate and accommodate the needs of the guests
- Interacts with the lounge guests, fellow employees, and supervisors in a polite, courteous manner to ensure gracious hospitality.
- Servsafe Food Handlers Card
Minimum Education and Qualifications
- Previous hospitality experience
- Previous dining room server experience.
- Experience in a high-volume restaurant
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable being around cannabis consumption
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote