SummaryBe part of the cannabis industry in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Join our team of helpful and happy, Cultivation Technicians that have a passion in the well-being of others. The starting pay is $16.00. We offer a great benefits package, vacation time and paid holidays. Plus, enjoy a 40% discount at our dispensaries on our brand name product lines. The shift is from 5:00AM to 2:30PM, Monday-Friday.
At Green Thumb Industries we have a growth mindset and that is grounded in well-being. We believe in the right to have access, options, and most importantly, the safest cannabis products available for the communities we serve. This is the time to join us - we need you to help us create change and new possibilities.
Do you love working with your hands? The Harvest focused role provides manual labor which supports the post-cultivation activities and operations of our cultivation department. This position will be responsible for preparing and processing harvests for flower sales and oil extraction. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, positive individual who can think of no better way to spend the work day than potting, big leafing, and harvesting our cannabis plants with expert care and precision.
- Participating in cannabis harvest process including offload, harvesting, sanitizing and reloading flower rooms, milling and destruction of cannabis waste
- Harvesting and drying wet cannabis plants
- Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials and manage cultivation waste
- Cleans and sanitizes dry rooms
- Document any and all activity in Illinois traceability program
- Maintain open communication with management team and co-workers
- Maintain a neat and organized work area allowing for the proper segregation of materials and processes
- Follow all SOPs, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties
- Previous experience in a hands-on environment with high attention to detail preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic math and computer skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on one task for extended periods of time
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directives
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote