SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf NJ is seeking a full time Driver for our growing facility. As a driver, you will be responsible for making deliveries of cannabis to dispensaries throughout the state as part of a driving team. The driver is also responsible for planning routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries, providing exceptional customer service at the dispensaries, and following state laws and regulations governing the delivery of cannabis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely transport medication to dispensaries
- Must have a thorough understanding of all state regulations related to delivery/distribution of medical cannabis and ensure full compliance by all department staff
- Execute all deliveries on time and communicating any delays to the Logistics Manager and dispensary
- Follow all rules of the road
- Proper cash handling and acceptance of cash from dispensaries
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and properly maintained
- Keep detailed records on all vehicle maintenance and issues
- Complete all necessary paperwork (checklist, rejection sheet)
- Communicate with packaging and sales department to resolve product issues
- Communicate with dispensaries as needed about schedule
- Work in the packaging department as needed
- Develop positive relationships with dispensaries
- Maintain driver logs
- Excellent customer service, time management and organization skills
- Fulfill Packaging duties as needed
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have flexible schedule in order to accommodate delivery routes
- Ability to read maps and use GPS
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Willing to submit your information to criminal/national background check
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize and should be worn.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.