We are seeking a Director of Cultivation who has the skills to help set up and manage many types of grow facilities. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in horticulture or agriculture, management, and have significant experience managing a production facility including 5-7 years of outdoor grows and a proven track record of creating award winning strains.
- Help set up and Manage a farm facility with 25 acres of outdoor crop and 20k foot greenhouse (CBD).
- Help Perform all the tasks in the grow including: growing, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
- We use many different computer programs.
- Ability to perform tasks required for the proper management of grow
- Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe provided to individuals who are able to perform the essential functionsof this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stand for long periods of time; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds or more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This is a position that requires various physical labor to meet the essential functions of this position.
- The Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Evidence of 5-7 years+ experience in a large-scale grow
- Management skills are a must
- Must have at least 5 years (prefer 7) outdoor grow experience as a Master Grower operating a minimum of 2 acres.
- Knowledge of CBD or Marijuana plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, growing media, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant prevention/intervention methods.
- -Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics. -Comprehensive knowledge of irrigation. -Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview. -Well researched in new techniques and insight into optimized standard operating procedures that provide high quality, high-yield results.
- Must have at least four (4) years of Higher Education
About Cedar Valley Farms
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.