At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The purpose of the Financial Planning is to help drive our rapid growth. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the financial planning, analysis and strategy of our multi-state, well capitalized - cannabis company. This role will allow you to work directly with the finance leadership to optimize financial results and business operations by preparing financial forecasts and models that support strategic decision-making. This role is highly collaborative, requires creative thinking, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently with limited oversight. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a very fast pace, and can juggle many tasks across multiple disciplines while meeting deadlines.
- Partner with key leads within each operating unit to develop and track financial and non-financial KPIs to be included in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to the Executive Team and investors, including competitive benchmarking
- Prepare and monitor business unit level revenue projections, expense forecasts, and budgets
- Analyze and monitor financial reports, forecasts, and internal controls, making recommendations based on your analysis for optimization
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections and operating forecasts
- Establish, document, and maintain financial/operation policies and processes
- Provide insights into internal and external data trends to inform business decision
- Work closely with data analytics to develop standardized reporting catalogue including daily, weekly and monthly reporting cadence
- Understand market trends and competition within the cannabis space
- Build new processes and enhance existing processes by working with the Technology Department to automate and scale Holistic's business operations
- Physical Requirements of the Job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive Corporate Finance, Restructuring or Financial Due Diligence experience.
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Experience in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, and analytics in a corporate HQ environment a plus
- Expert Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel
- Proven experience in building strong financial models required;
- Experience in data analytic tools
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and improve key financial metrics
- Excellent skills in cash flow, P&L and B/S modeling, including working capital
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting standards
- Advance experience with powerpoint and data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Startup company fundraising and cap table management experience, preferred
- Excellent ability to take initiative and demonstrated ability to work independently, but also collaborate and partner effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Career-motivated, dedicated, committed leader.
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Honesty and integrity
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote