Time CommitmentFULL TIME
The General Manager is responsible for interfacing and consulting with qualified patients and caregivers and administering approved medical marijuana products. The General Manager oversees all activities related to the operation of the Dispensary to include patient identification and registration, record retention, product tracking and inventory control as directed by the Vice President, Regional Operations.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
• The General Manager ensures compliance with all MA medical marijuana rules and regulations governing the act, and directly supervises the activity within the dispensary to include dispensary staff training and education.
• The General Manager provides management and leadership in the Dispensary to include monitoring all point of sale transactions.
• The General Manager manages patient specific logs as required (the receipt, storage and auditing of all inventories), is responsible for ordering new inventory and supplies, and maintains accurate records.
• As the responsible party at the Dispensary, this position resolves all inventory discrepancies and patient-staff conflicts.
• The General Manager is responsible for the development of the Dispensary privacy policies and procedures, the security and confidentiality of all patient information, as well as overall compliance with HIPAA.
• Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the plan, consistent with established safety procedures
• Establishes methods to follow the operating plan in compliance with the state regulations
• Maintains records required by public health law and ensures quality assurance plans, including but not limited to plans to detect, identify and prevent dispensing errors related to product packaging and labeling
• Manages and implements policies and procedures for any retesting of returned approved medical marijuana products, storage and/or disposal of such products, and meeting reporting requirements for adverse events and product recall
• This position is responsible for assisting with implementing and maintaining security systems for tracking, record keeping, record retention and surveillance related to all product at every stage of storage, delivery, transportation, and distribution.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, teamwork, and high performance
• Implement HR policies and programs in support of company initiatives. Direct all compliance efforts for the company to minimize risk
• Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and current
• Conduct investigations: respond to unemployment claims, EEOC, DOL, and/or employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civic rights complaints. Settle grievances in coordination with senior counsel.
• Conduct exit interviews, analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
• Create organizational development and employee training programs.
• Conduct performance reviews with employees & monitor employee productivity, attitudes, and performance results.
• Implement HR related software systems in collaboration with IT partners
• Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department; conduct interviews. Manage talent acquisition and workforce management plan.
• Build a quality assurance program that is tied to performance review process.
• Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefit programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance. Manage leave administration practices.
• Maintain excellent facilities conducive to enhancing employee productivity.
• Provide company-wide communication & manage change.
• Ensure employee safety, wellness, and health & welfare.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10 pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position
No description provided.
No description provided.
No description provided.
$50.00 / year / year
About Columbia Care, Inc.
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.