SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
As the Wholesale Manager, you will be responsible for creating, fostering, and successfully maintaining wholesale accounts for NETA. You will represent the NETA brands and have or create strategies that explore, identify, prospect, and execute on customer opportunities to reach or exceed revenue goals.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (A Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). At NETA, we are a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients' lives through personalized care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana. We provide registered patients and recreational customers in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered dispensaries in Brookline, Northampton, and Franklin. For more information, visit https://www.netacare.org .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Identify, qualify, and generate new business opportunities through extensive research and prospecting
- Possess determination, persistence and tenacity for revenue and business growth
- Present customers with product benefits, features, and pricing, for full cycle of wholesale sales including investigating and correcting any customer issues
- Be the primary point of contact for all wholesale customers with a demonstrated high level of customer service
- Constantly pursue a deep knowledge of market demands, trends and competitive analysis in cannabis and effectively translate those into actionable business objectives and operating plans
- Maintain a successful track record of driving results-oriented sales and motivating teams
- Continually demonstrate strong business and financial acumen including cost analysis
- Lead team of wholesale Account Executives to manage and exceed monthly sales goals
- Weekly reporting. Develop and present wholesale progress via weekly market review presentations
- Collaborate with AP, finance, distribution, commercialization, compliance, inventory, and QA teams for intake, delivery, pick up, and payment of wholesale material
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 2-5 years of cannabis wholesale experience
- Ability to travel throughout Massachusetts for in person customer meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of internal and external organizations
- Self-motivated, resourceful, efficient and demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- A strong understanding of the cannabis wholesale market and are able to create positive, mutually beneficial account relationships
- Flexible work availability in a fast paced and evolving market
- Ability to track and analyze initiatives and performance to ensure we meet and/or exceed our revenue goals
- Strong leadership, team member and staff/team development and motivation skills
- A proven track record of effective performance resulting from the demonstrated ability to build relationships, open new accounts, and drive revenue
- Solid computer literacy and proficiency with Google Drive and MS Excel
- Experience working with Leaf Trade and Pystil Platforms
- Great problem-solving skills; can find resolution in a timely and professional manner
- Must have the ability to stand, or sit for prolonged periods of time, and perform computer operations
- Ability to work under pressure at times while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. unassisted
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Charitable Gift Matching
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote