Northeast Alternatives, Inc. (NEA) is a premier cannabis provider located in the City of Fall River, MA. At NEA, amazing customer experience is our ultimate goal. We offer premium cannabis products for our patients and customers and we are constantly expanding our menu.
We are in search of a Human Resources Administrator. Our ideal candidate is conscientious, a multi-tasker, detail-oriented, trustworthy, credible, reliable, flexible, ethical and hard-working. The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, where change is constant.
Northeast Alternatives is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage people of all backgrounds and ethnicities to apply. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or veteran status or any other legally protected category. We additionally welcome applicants with minor criminal records to apply.
● Full-cycle, high volume recruiting including job postings, sourcing, screening, interviewing and new hire onboarding/data entry.
● Implement and administer the Executive Leadership Team’s approved policies.
● Manage all HR administration matters company-wide and report to CFO.
● Provide high-quality coaching and mentoring to management on employee relations and performance management issues.
● Create and implement programs to help improve the employee experience.
● Complete HR administrative work including, compensation and benefits, workman’s comp, HRIS data entry, employee compliance registrations, and other day-to-day organizational tasks.
● Willing to learn and take on other HR-related projects.
● Prepare and deliver all offers, severance and termination letters.
● Develop, present and implement all on-boarding and training materials for new employees.
● Manage record-keeping in a compliant and organized fashion.
● Other duties as assigned by CFO.
No description provided.
No description provided.
● 2-3 years directly related HR experience in an HR Administrator, HR Recruiter or HR Coordinator role is required.
● Expertise in HR Policies and Procedures.
● Strong knowledge of hiring processes.
● Strong understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
● Superior communication skills.
● Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
● Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
● Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline preferred.
About Northeast Alternatives
Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is a medical marijuana dispensary, and 21+ recreational cannabis store located in Fall River, MA. We genuinely believe in the life-changing benefits of cannabis and are committed to producing high-quality, 100% compliant products that exceeds the expectations of our patients and customers each and every time.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.