SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator for our Homestead, Fl. Facility. You will maintain Curaleaf's facility services by organizing faclitiy and office operations and procedures; welcoming guests to our lab, assisting with visitors and cleaners, monitoring clerical functions, receive deliveries, coordination of additional activities as needed, daily assistance with FedEx, UPS and USPS mailings. Ultimately, the Coordinator should be a welcoming representative of our facility who helps to improve Curaleaf's procedures and day-to-day operation.
- General administrative duties within a manufacturing environment
- Work on general and special projects for the management team
- Provide widespread support to visitors including escort as required
- Answer all incoming general phone calls and route accordingly
- Provide administrative support and help throughout the organization as needed
- Mail, filing systems, ordering office equipment/supplies
- Maintain employee information/lists/calendars
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings/appointments and conference calls
- Recording notes and meeting minutes as needed
- Crafting and sending out facility-wide electronic notices
- Update and/or enforce and maintain general office procedures
- Responsible for petty cash transactions
- Coordinates and supports various employee engagement events
- Maintains a pleasant disposition when greeting visitors, guests, and members of the Curaleaf team
- Plan events for the facility
- Assist with all HR-related tasks
- Onboarding process for new hires, preparing for official orientation, set up space and equipment for new hires
- Data entry/data management
- Prepare meeting materials and assist with the development of PowerPoint, Adobe, and Microsoft Word presentations
- Ensure Kitchenette and Breakroom supplies are stocked
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School education (college preferred)
- Proven 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers, multi-line phone system)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.