As an Account Manager at Leafly, you will be responsible for executing commercial activities for existing retail customers; including renewals, upsells, and upgrades. You’ll be expected to grow average revenue per account (ARPA) for your book of business, and meet or exceed your monthly quota and retention targets. You’ll partner with CSM’s to share dedicated territories across North America. Together, you’ll manage logo, gross revenue, and net revenue retention for those areas. Along with CSM’s, Support, Customer Ops, and other external groups, you’ll be expected to increase net revenue retention by ensuring that our customers are successful on Leafly. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with strong communication and organization skills and an aptitude for understanding Leafly’s product and its value proposition. You must have a knack for challenging customers and closing deals. We are looking for people who are customer-first that can balance customer needs and business needs. You have to display a great effort, a constructive attitude, and deliver results (EAR). You must be able to dig into the details when needed, and be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This is a dynamic position for a dynamic person!
- Execute the renewal playbook and secure renewals for all termed customers (auto renew or not) Upsell low and high touch customers by selling retail and brand add ons during scheduled (e.g. QBR) and unscheduled touches (e.g. inbound leads)
- Upgrade low touch, Standard customers to Pro subscriptions
- Proactively upsell healthy, high touch customers and customers who are paying below fair pricing Own and manage all healthy low touch customer relationships; includes conducting monthly calls to seek out upsell/upgrade opportunities
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Support, CSM, Customer Ops, Product, Marketing) to improve the entire customer lifecyle experience
- Accurately forecast renewal rate, upsell, and upgrade targets monthly and quarterly
- Collaborate with CSM’s and Customer Ops to accurately forecast logo, GRR, and NRR retention goals for dedicated territories
- Be thorough and detail-oriented with all record keeping in Salesforce
- Responsible for issuing proposals to low touch customers who request to cancel
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Account Manager, Client Success Manager or other related customer-facing position in a professional work environment
- Experience with managing, growing and up-selling existing clients
- Experience with software & application sales is preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Leafly is the world's largest cannabis information resource and technology company. Leafly is the go-to resource for cannabis information worldwide, with more than 13 million monthly visitors and 60 million monthly page views across its websites and mobile app. With Leafly, finding the right cannabis products is fast, comfortable, and easy. Learn more about cannabis, discover new cannabis products and brands, and find and review cannabis retailers near you. Leafly boasts the world’s most comprehensive strain database, a full news and culture section, and a video platform, Leafly TV.