Our client is creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where they know happy plants begin with happy people. They aspire to high standards, take pride in their work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, their roots are growing flower, but they have branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, they are committed to the quality of their products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, this client is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner with minimal supervision.
· Maintain inventory of all materials entering or exiting the maintenance warehouse and storage areas.
· Cleaning and organizing of the maintenance material storage areas.
· Assisting shipper with the unloading of maintenance materials in the Shipping & Receiving area.
· Working with the purchasing department to set PAR levels and re-order intervals for maintenance materials.
· Updating P.M. and Work Order software as needed for inventory tracking and material needs.
· Distributing tools and materials to maintenance personnel in accordance with work being performed.
· Other duties as assigned by the maintenance manager or administrative staff, which are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands
· Frequently requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials
· Requires stooping, kneeling, crawling, bending, turning, and reaching.
· Requires climbing, balancing, and working at heights.
· Frequently stooping, bending, and reaching
· Must work indoors and outdoors year-round
· Must work in noisy and crowded environments
· Must work in hot conditions with high humidity
· Lift 25-50 pounds from the floor to a waist-high table when necessary
· Crouch & bend often
· Stand for short/ high periods of time
· Sit for short/ medium periods of time
· Walk for short/high periods of time
· Occasionally sit on the floor or at floor level
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress often associated with this position
· Working in a very hot greenhouse (100-105 degree heat). Must be comfortable in this type of environment while still doing physical labor
21 years of age with High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
· Prior experience working in a warehouse or inventory setting.
· Knowledge of operating a forklift.
· Data entry and documentation skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook).
· Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals and documents.
· Ability to work in a team and follow instructions from supervisors.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred;
About Copperstate Farms
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.