We are seeking a multifunctional player to join us. You'll be assisting the sales team in various duties and personally represent the brand at weekly promotional events. (Patient Appreciation Days) IN STATE APPLICANTS ONLY, NO RELOCATION ABOUT : Supherb is a lifestyle brand dedicated to revolutionizing the cannabis industry with state-of-the-art technology, providing the most luxurious vaping experience in existence. Our advanced dual core ceramic system allows us to deliver a pocket sized, draw activated vape pen while maintaining the necessary power to produce a silky smooth cloud. When you combine our battery, with our lab-tested, artisanal blended cannabis cartridges, it becomes nothing less than a Supherb experience! DM US ON INSTAGRAM TO BOOST YOUR APPLICATION !!! @supherb_official
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales goals in terms of customer outreach
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments for sales reps when needed under President of Sales guidance
- Create sales material and various other tasks assigned by the President of Sales
- Multiple locations
- Computer literate with strong administrative skills
- Previous experience in cannabis industry preferred but not required
- Ability to take good notes and follow through on tasks assigned
- Sales experience preferred
No information available
Supherb is a customer centric brand that focuses on setting a new standard for enjoying cannabis. Our main focus is to create new tools that elevate the cannabis experience while maintaining strict quality control. Supherb's first product launch will be a vape pen that features an adjustable air flow, allowing you the option of a quick hit or with a simple twist, can be a bong in your palm. Special features have been added to our battery and our cartridges that will be know as the Supherb difference.