We call our budtenders consultants because Urbana has an entirely unique approach to helping its guests learn about cannabis and its many benefits. We are looking for a Retail Consultant with great cannabis knowledge to be a leader on our team!
Urbana consultants work closely with the company's skilled managers to continually expand their knowledge about cannabis and make every shift a new learning experience.
- Age 21 or over
- Willing to work long days and weekends with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift bins of inventory, bend and stand for extended periods of time
We offer flexible schedules and one of the best compensation packages in the fast-growing cannabis industry:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Knowledge and experience!
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits for full-time workers
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation
- Family leave
- Training and continuing cannabis and customer service education
- Semi-annual performance reviews
- Opportunity to grow with our expanding business
- 1-2 years previous experience as a Consultant/Budtender in a busy cannabis dispensary.
- Previous experience with retail point of sale systems and cash handling
- Must be computer friendly--Microsoft Word/Excel experience a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- A sincere interest in learning about medical cannabis and the industry
- Professional and personable
- Positive, can-do attitude, solution-based thinker, organized and results-driven
- Team player, willing to do everything to support your co-workers and customers
- A genuine interest in helping people
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Urbana is one of California’s leading cannabis dispensary brands with two award-winning locations in San Francisco and exciting expansion plans. Since first opening in 2016, Urbana has continually transformed how customers shop for and enjoy cannabis with a modern retail experience that appeals to everyone. Women, seniors, and cannabis connoisseurs voted us one of the most beautiful cannabis dispensaries in America, a top-10 dispensary in Northern California and “One the best dispensaries to visit with your Mom” (which says a lot about our service and style).
The Urbana team is composed of exceptional personalities from the cannabis, retail, and hospitality industries seeking a progressive workplace that is committed to each guest visit being special. If you love working in an energized retail setting and have a creative and compassionate streak, you'll thrive at Urbana and enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel great.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.