SummaryHello! We were founded to transform the world of cannabis by creating functional highs that help you do all the life stuff better. We launched in 2016, and since then, we've advanced from a start-up to Colorado's fastest-growing edibles brand. Our company has been touted by media, industry watchers and consumers as one of the most exciting brands in the cannabis space. This is an incredible time of expansion for 1906 and we are rapidly growing beyond Colorado. We are currently seeking long-term, committed and enthusiastic team members to grow with us. 1906 offers a competitive salary, incentive bonuses based on performance, and competitive health and wellness benefits.
1906 is simply the most innovative brand in cannabis and a major challenger in the wellness space. In the last two years we have quintupled revenue, released a six formula new product line novel in the market, created the world's first edible for cognitive focus, and expanded to multiple new states.
We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic Freelance Visual Merchandiser to help grow 1906 business in the Colorado market. As a successful candidate, you will build brand recognition by forming professional working relationships with retail partnerships, and showcase abilities delivering marketing and promotion materials. You will engage with our retail partnerships and sales & marketing teams, to provide visually stimulating displays, deliver educational marketing material, and showcase our company's brand.
- Understand 1906's mission, vision, and goals
- Understand 1906 products and experiences, and execute visually appealing displays in the retail space with a high caliber of attention to detail and showcase of creative abilities
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times
- Posses a comfort and maturity when approaching new business and people
- The ability to manage as needed: diverse personalities, needs, and change
- Carry on duties with professionalism and flexibility when working with multiple accounts
- Work collaboratively with the local 1906 Sales & Marketing Team, as well as the out-of-state Visual Director
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Age 21+
- Previous experience in visual merchandising and branding
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Reliable, self-starter and team player
- Must be able to work independently/remotely
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel within Colorado using your own personal vehicle.
- CPG experience in Alcohol, Cosmetics, or Food preferred.
This role is a freelance position with work required mostly during week days. On average this position will work a cumulative 30-40 hours per week. Job will primarily oversee successful delivery of displays and materials, visual merchandising set up, and showcase creative abilities by driving visually appealing merchandising to highlight the 1906 brand.
Hourly rate starts at $25/hour and is negotiable dependent upon qualifications and experience
*THIS POSITION IS A COLORADO ROLE*
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Work From Home / Remote