The TerrAscend Organization (OTCM: TRSSF) is permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical marijuana products to the medical marijuana patients in US States that have legalized medical marijuana products in a compassionate and safe manner. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of medical marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under supervision, evaluate data to ensure compliance for the completion of all required batch, equipment, facilities management, quality and inventory, documentation.
- Participate in internal investigations for any discrepancy, non-conformance, and CAPA.
- Facilitate the creation, revision, audit, and continuous improvement of internal controlled documents.
- Propose improvements to the production process for Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Consult with internal operating unit management to recommend improvements to resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems.
- Inspect, record, monitor and audit assigned finished product groups along with raw materials and their production line processes to ensure that products conform to established quality standards and requirements.
- Review batch and testing documentation for complete accuracy and issue in-process approvals.
- Coordinate with 3rd party analytical labs to ensure timely testing of in-process and finished products.
- Ensure that all data and results reporting activities are performed with attention to strict TerrAscend quality and safety standards, regulatory compliance, and all other applicable legal and food safety requirements.
- Promote understanding and adoption of quality principles and requirements across the site
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Prior experience working in the Medical Marijuana Production Environment ( 2+ yrs Required)
- Experience in state mandated seed to sale control software (MJ Freeway, Metrc, or Biotrac) strongly desired
- Prior experience in inventory management and control a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail and working collaboratively in a team environment is required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good decision making and problem solving.
- Self-motivated to learn and improve.
- Strong mathematical skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide various units of measure and be able to convert between units of measure.
- Proficient in computer programs including spreadsheet applications, word processing and e-mail.
- Microsoft Office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook - Mail, Contact, and Calendar.
- Ability to work independently and both manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, changing, team environment.
- Effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Capable of sitting, standing, kneeling, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods.
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Typically, the state investigative process includes a state and federal background check.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9. Para más información sobre E-Verify, o si usted cree que su empleador ha violado sus responsabilidades de E-Verify, por favor contacte a DHS.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.