The TerrAscend Organization(OTCM: TRSSF) cultivates, processes, and dispenses premium medical marijuana products to registered medical marijuana patients in a compassionate and safe manner. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of medical marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be the responsible for finished goods inventory management process from start to finish. They will manage incoming finished goods (flower and non-flower inventory) from production into sellable inventory through the order and fulfillment process. The supply chain analyst will also compile and analyze weekly growing/processing reporting metrics in Excel and report back to supply chain and other pertinent leadership. The supply chain analyst will complete weekly supply/production scheduling tasks for finished goods by analyzing demand trends, inventory levels, and upcoming sales/retail activity. This role requires a high level of technical, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills to be successful. Advanced experience within Microsoft Excel is mandatory. This position may require some physical counting of inventory and data entry into an ERP system.
Where you'll be planted:
This position is on-site 5 days per week. We are currently located in Frederick, MD but we are moving locations to Hagerstown, MD over the Summer of 2022.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Perpetual Daily Finished Goods Inventory Process
- Liaise and coordinate between all business functions: production, cultivation, warehousing, sales, marketing, finance, accounting, procurement
- Maintain and analyze trend reporting and report out to management
- Work with SC peers in other states to create consistencies and sustainability in reporting
- Effectively plan, staff, direct and coordinate activities to maintain efficient storage and flow of materials while maintaining control of inventory.
- Complete weekly production planning tasks efficiently, effectively, and accurately
- Utilize operations experience, strong leadership skills and a highly motivated character to establish efficient SOP's.
- Collaborate as needed to drive optimal productivity; foster an environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued.
- Manage a safe workplace by advocating training and accident prevention/preparedness.
- Enhance and maintain positive communications with our sales operations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-4 years of supply chain experience - Cannabis, Agriculture, CPG a plus but not required
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop team.
- Advanced Excel skills MANDATORY - V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, analysis of large datasets, data visualization in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the role of supply chain within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a digestible format across various modes (email, phone, video conferencing) and levels of the organization (front line production team as well as executive leadership)
- Proven skills in implementing and leading supply chain excellence.
- Strong understanding of technology, inventory software systems/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), applicable metrics working within a data driven environment.
Benefits (full-time employees eligible):
- Employee Discount (all employees eligible)
- 15 days PTO (40 hours rollover allowance)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (with telehealth option)
- 401k with 4% matching (100% vested immediately)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Typically, the state investigative process includes a state and federal background check.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9. Para más información sobre E-Verify, o si usted cree que su empleador ha violado sus responsabilidades de E-Verify, por favor contacte a DHS.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.