RISE Lounge & Smokeasy is seeking a Lounge Manager to lead the onsite cannabis consumption team in delivering exceptional guest experiences through gracious hospitality. The ideal candidate has a strong focus on hospitality and is eager to grow in the cannabis hospitality field. This is a highly empowering position requiring the ability to motivate, cultivate, and mentor high-performance teams devoted to achieving the highest standards of guest satisfaction and exceptional service. The Lounge Manager will be responsible for overseeing operations of the consumption lounge by offering excellent training and guidance, creating more efficient systems and ways to improve, delegating assignments, and ensuring customers have a pleasant experience in the establishment.
- Lead and direct the daily operations of the consumption lounge and consistently deliver a best-in-class guest and employee experience.
- Hire, train and develop a team of lounge servers. Provide coaching, feedback, and development opportunities that drive a culture of high performance.
- Responsible for employee scheduling; Ensure schedules meet business needs and provide adequate coverage for peak times and promotional events
- Provide active supervision and role-model service behaviors to ensure the guest experience is always the priority
- Partner with store leadership to generate traffic-driving initiatives for overall sales lift
- Coordinate with retail marketing partners to execute business driving events
- Utilize business acumen to understand KPI's and identify business driving opportunities
- Oversee and manage product inventory and financial records
- Collaborate with Green Thumb leadership to set sales, service, and profit goals and inspire and motivate staff to exceed them.
- Maintain effective cash handling protocols.
- Ensure the safety and experience of every guest and employee
- Perform other duties as needed
- 5+ years hospitality management experience within a high-volume setting
- Servsafe Managers Food Handlers Card required
- Cannabis product & device knowledge preferred
- A strong hospitality-service foundation with a passion for service
- Ability to coach teams and provide clear communication in an ever-changing environment
- Must be organized, initiative-taking, and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- General knowledge of cannabis with powerful desire to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 30 pounds
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote