SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Part-Time Dispensary Agent is responsible for interacting with, educating, and advising patients face-to-face and by phone, record-keeping, assisting with inventory and cash management as well as interacting with local service providers. The Dispensary Agent will be cross-trained in all order fulfillment activities which includes preparing orders, entering product information, calling patients with product requests and admitting patients when the Security Guard is otherwise occupied.
- Greets members in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
- Maintains member records in compliance with State law and Company policy
- Answers questions about the law and the Company from members and others
- Assists members in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
- Assists Dispensary Manager with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Maintains a clean, safe, welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
- Other duties may be assigned by the Dispensary Manager according to Company needs
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in a fast-paced client-service intensive industry - hospitality and retail backgrounds preferred
- Able to pass a state mandated background check
- Computer & equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
- Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required
- Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills
- Thriving to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
- Demonstrated proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Absolute reliability and honesty
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.