TERPS is a vertically-integrated, licensed Massachusetts cannabis company that will have three retail stores, two cultivation facilities and one manufacturing facility. The first store is opening in early August 2021; two more stores will open in the first quarter of 2022, with other facilities opening later in 2022. Company headquarters are located in Warwick, RI. All of its receipts will be in cash for the foreseeable future, collected by armored car service and transported to the bank 3x weekly. Each revenue center is owned by a subsidiary corporation, and each subsidiary has its own bank account. The Company is privately owned and will enjoy $120± million in annual revenues upon stabilization, employing over 120 people.
This is a full-time salaried position with TERPS. Salary Range - $100-$125k/yr ● Medical and Dental Benefits with Blue Cross Blue Shield RI (Company pays 70%) ● Company Safe Harbor 401k and Profit Sharing plan ● Employee Discount ● Unlimited PTO plan
● Oversight of all financial accounts consistent with existing (or improved) financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
● Preparation of cash flow projections and budgets
● Interaction with payroll company and industry-specific POS platform
● Integration of POS software with Quickbooks
● Direct daily contact and interaction with (i) C-suite, and (ii) CPAs.
● AP and AR (no AR expected for 12+ mos.)
● Monthly financial statements (for each company); bi-weekly cash flow statements
● Managing complex structure of inter-company transactions (wholesale to retail, etc.)
● Maintain chart of accounts
● Reporting to various state and local regulatory bodies
● Coordination with CPAs for quarterly and annual reporting
● Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
● Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. ● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. ● Occasional car travel to other TERPS locations may be required (60-120 miles)
TERPS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
● At least 21 years of age and legally authorized to work in the US ● Must be highly proficient in Quickbooks ● Working knowledge of GAAP ● BS Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but not required ● Experience with retail or manufacturing job costing ● Advanced proficiency with CPGS and inventory management ● Cannabis industry experience a huge plus!
No description provided.
TERPS is a registered cannabis dispensary serving adult-use customers throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. At TERPS cannabis dispensaries, we are always growing. As a brand new retailer, we are working hands-on with local cultivators to source cannabis at a higher standard. Our goal is to create a warm and welcoming environment where you can shop for your cannabis with confidence. We are searching for a diverse team to help us continue to cultivate a passion for cannabis within our local communities.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.