Injaga is looking for Budtenders that are able to communicate the benefits of our products to customers that come into our store looking for help while also providing excellent customer service. Please apply if you are able to work to build lasting relationships with our customers and have a passion for educating people about cannabis. Need people who will work each day with a positive attitude and can be a team player.
- Communicating the benefits of each of our products to each customer that shops with us
- Able to do basic math and run the registers when payments come in
- Have a positive, patient attitude with each customer no matter the situation
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with repeat customers
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable with the cannabis products we offer our customers
- Be able to work weekends and evening shifts
Must be able to sit and stand, and be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
-Needs to have enough cannabis experience to be able to discuss our various products with our customers.
-We are looking for individuals who can maintain a high level of customer service in order to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
High School Diploma preferred
About Injaga Global
Injaga Global is a social equity cannabis company dedicated to producing a wide range of flower and other products to service the industry. Our Corporation is led by Cleon Byron.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.