Manages Medik8 point of sale inventory management system, and the California METRC track and trace system to accurately and timely record product sales, deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
- Daily reconciliation of all inventory assigned to delivery drivers with the salescompleted by each driver nightly in the Medik8 system.
- Cross -reference Medik8 sales reported in METRC and identify any discrepancies.
- Research and resolve discrepancies when possible and appropriate and bringunresolved inconsistencies and concerns to the attention of the CEO immediately.
- Confirm and Receive delivery transfers, generate manifests for shipments, and adjusttransfer and packages information in METRC ongoing as inventory comes into andmoves out of the company.
- Works with the CEO and accountant to establish inventory control standard operatingprocedures.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments, and product levels to continually improveestablished inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems andshortages, including expiring inventory and provide relevant updates to the GeneralSales Manager to inform decisions on sales promotions and needed purchases.
- Manages schedules for all deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Coordinates communications on inventory related issues with the CEO and GeneralSales Manager to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chainlogistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, andpersonnel issues to the CEO.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Oversees new inventory and/or warehouse employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing responsibilities and offering feedback,ideas, and assistance as needed.
• Valid CA driver’s license• Passed Live Scan with the Rio Vista Police Department (TPCC, Inc. will schedule thelive scan appointment for this position.)
- Work Hours: This is a full -time position which requires 40hours per week on duty hours.Work is performed online and onsite at the company warehouse
- Compensation: $32,000 – $41,000 salary
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management in the Cannabis Industry a plus
- Leadership and management
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
- Proactive critical thinking
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supplychain management or similar
About TPCC Inc.
Established 2018, TPCC Incorporated is a women owned, vertically integrated California licensed cannabis microbusiness located in the Sacramento Delta. Our company provides the following services:
- Distillate manufacturing
- White labeling services
- Full service packaging, distribution and transport
- Online Retail and delivery (visit rapidreliefdelivery.shop)
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.