Packaging Inventory Team(PIT) members report directly to the Packaging Manager, Supervisor or Lead, during their shift. The PIT crew ensures all packaging inventory items, as well as the corresponding documentation, are accurate and compliant for retail and wholesale sale. The PIT crew works directly with METRC operations, compliant labeling practices, system discrepancies, and package creation support. This includes monitoring, reviewing, uploading invoices and manifests, and any other documents pertaining to inventory. The ideal candidate must possess strong attention to detail, and experience working within a highly regulated industry.
● Allocate products between MED and AU licenses as necessary.
● Assist in receiving wholesale deliveries.
● Uploading/monitoring of purchase order invoices, METRC manifests, and any other transfer documents into the corporate drive.
● Destroy unusable cannabis products.
● Completes all transfers between packaging rooms at 999 facility, and other facilities as needed.
● Creates products within the systems, and assists with product errors, in-house and wholesale.
● Creates Massachusetts compliant cannabis product labels to include all required information listed in the 935 CMR Cannabis Regulations.
● Provide accurate lists of on hand inventory, status designation, and required items to be fully compliant for sale.
● Perform routine audits of inventory documentation, and physical inventory. Report the audits to the Packaging Manager, and take immediate corrective action as directed.
● Reconciliation of cannabis inventories and integration between METRC and POS systems. This includes oversight of physical locations and digital locations.
● Stay up to date on all existing and new compliance laws specific to inventory packaging, labeling, testing, storage, auditing, transfers/deliveries, destruction, security, marketing, and retail sale of products.
● Reviews in-process batch documentation which contains all the product testing information to ensure real-time compliance and labeling accuracy of product specifications.
● Provide real-time feedback to the Packaging Manager by monitoring documentation practices and overall adherence to written policies/procedures for compliance and quality control.
● Conducts all duties in compliance with safety rules, applicable SOPs, and other applicable guidelines.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
● Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
No description provided.
● Full time, 40 hours a week required.
● Open availability throughout the week as needed.
● Must be willing to commit to a monthly audit schedule.
● Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and METRC.
● Prior experience in highly regulated industry, quality control, and quality assurance.
● Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively.
● Proficient in basic math skills.
● Good organizational skills.
● Detail oriented, and good with numbers.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Over 21 with the ability to obtain a MA agent registration card.
No description provided.
About Northeast Alternatives
Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is a medical marijuana dispensary, and 21+ recreational cannabis store located in Fall River, MA. We genuinely believe in the life-changing benefits of cannabis and are committed to producing high-quality, 100% compliant products that exceeds the expectations of our patients and customers each and every time.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.