K8 Pharma Group is seeking a VP of Operations. The VP of Operations is responsible for directing the day-to-day business operational activities, including the management, development, and improvement of effective business strategies, programs, and procedures across multiple platforms including bulk extraction services, in house brand growth, and private label services. The VP of Operations will manage and oversee all Facility operations (e.g. Quality, Security, Logistics, Supply Chain, etc.) Working as a cross functional leader to meet overall business objectives. The ideal candidate has high level operations experience with CPG, Pharmaceuticals, or Cannabis industries.
- Oversee day-to day company operations working cross-functionally in areas across manufacturing, processing, packaging, production, etc.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans for improving business operational functions, including the creation and execution of SOPs, operational best practices, and policies/procedures to ensure proper management and efficiencies.
- Identify new opportunities for maximizing revenue growth to reach and exceed company objectives
- Lead and manage a highly productive, motivated and driven operational team through strong communication, empowerment, reward and coaching techniques. Maintain close working relationships with partner group in functional areas, including Sales, Finance and Accounting, etc.
- Hire, train, and manage a team to execute all operational aspects of the Company.
- Develop and monitor KPI's to measure performance, reporting back to the leadership team and leading gap analysis to determine improvements where necessary.
- Oversee and responsible for all operational departments to ensure meet requirements of all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding cannabis, maintaining cGMP status
- Develop and implement internal operational and external client reporting systems.
- Interface with Accounting/Finance on cost accounting systems.
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 7+ years leading operations in highly regulated industry, including 5 years leading and developing a large team of individuals across multiple disciplines (including SKU rationalization, inventory management, Distribution, Compliance, etc.)
- Working knowledge across multiple business functions, including operations, sales, supply chain, etc. within a manufacturing or production setting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a broad knowledge of management practices and good business analysis/project management skills
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects, as well as resources,
- Analytical and strategic mindset, with the ability to make data driven decisions
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs and overall business goals and objectives
- Demonstrated business savvy to effectively communicate and work with other executives in support of achieving business and systems goals
- Proven ability to select appropriate talent and create a productive environment that promotes initiative, innovation, continual learning and development of key personnel for future advancement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a wide range of audiences including clients, front line managers and senior management and Board level.
- Strong business planning skills to execute strategic projects with implications for business areas with rapidly evolving business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field, MBA preferred
About K8 Pharma Group
K8 Pharma is proud to announce the completion of its new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility--one that will enable the company to become the nation's premier producer of THC products. Designed to meet and exceed cGMP standards, the facility boasts a number of sophisticated features including precision-made C1D1 extraction rooms for ultra-pure air filtration. Manufacturing focuses will include fresh frozen extraction, D9 water clear distillate, biomass remediation services and ice water extraction. In addition to the company's hydrocarbon and ethanol extraction services, K8 Pharma will be able to offer remediation services for materials that do not pass California’s state testing compliance standards. K8 Pharma would like to welcome you for a tour of the new facility and to introduce you to the team. We look forward to meeting and working together.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.