This position is designated for post-harvest production with a focus on trimming the final product.
- Cannabis trimming
- Harvest plants for dry flower wholesale and fresh frozen extraction material.
- Perform garden tasks as assigned (ie pruning, transplants, watering, cleaning, trimming, etc).
- Manicuring flower to prepare for packaging
- Gram and package marijuana flower in compliance with company, local, and state policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow direction and coaching from multiple supervisors.
- Maintain concentration while completing repetitive tasks.
- Meet company standards within the task assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as a team.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and working knowledge of cannabis products.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimum supervision; to prioritize and resolve problems; to complete tasks while working under pressure with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
- May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 75 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Complete discretion and confidentiality are always required for this position.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry and immediately report any compliance issues to their supervisor’s attention.
- Previous cultivation experience preferred.
- Previous harvest experience preferred.
- Desire to learn new tasks and develop a diverse skill set.
- Take direction from others and work efficiently under pressure.
- Work effectively as a team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license or State ID card.
- Possess a Colorado MED occupational badge.
About Natty Rems
Established on a foundation of quality over quantity, we aim to cultivate the highest caliber cannabis and concentrates imaginable. Our award-winning efforts are a result of a daily dedication to hand-tendered processes and well-established techniques. Here at Natty Rems, we go above and beyond industry expectations to achieve our goals: to raise the bar, innovate and normalize cannabis use and culture.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.