SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Packaging Manager oversees all phases of packaging. Must be proficient with tracking and monitoring systems. Works closely with the Production Manager for daily personnel needs and to meet quality standards.
• Ensures the safe, accurate, and timely production of product packaging.
• Ensures cleanliness, safety and efficiency of the production area
• Maintains quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product.
• Ensures compliance with State regulations and testing requirements
• Understands the proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
• Develops SOPs to ensure safety, quality, and consistent processes
• Prepares inventory reports to ensure products are available, accurate and in demand
• Maintains packaging inventory and to ensure a seamless production schedule.
• Ensures accurate weighing and inventory; all products are packaged, counted, sorted, and labeled accurately
• Effectively leads and manages the daily activities of the packaging staff, assigning tasks, adjusting schedules and assigning breaks as needed to realize high quality product results, efficient workflows and motivated staff
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 2+ year of working in a commercial cannabis production environment
• Minimum 2+ year of management experience
• Experience training and mentoring a crew of 10+ staff members
• Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs (Seed to sale, inventory systems; MS Office Suite programs)
• Extensive math and analytical skills required for inventory, data analysis, projections, measurements, calculations
• Principles and practices related to the indoor packaging of cannabis including extensive knowledge of various cannabis product.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.