Responsible for operating and maintaining a Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment to generate pharmaceutical grade THCa and other cannabinoids. The Lab Tech II will work closely with other production personnel to meet market demands for various products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: may include any or all the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Operate and maintain a Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment under the guidance of the Lab Tech I and Manager
● Produce pharmaceutical grade THCa and other cannabinoids at the direction of the Lab Tech I and Manager
● Perform routine preventative maintenance on the Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment
● Procure chemicals and lab supplies and maintain inventory
● Practice good housekeeping of the laboratory to include cleaning and maintaining lab glassware
● Produce accurate records and data from production
● Comply with company-required safety and training program
● Meet demanding project timelines and productivity pressures
● Document procedures and operating instructions
● Work with mechanical hand tools
● Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or tools, fixtures and/or templates
While performing this job, the employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs.
Fast paced, deadline oriented, fun group of people!
● Prior experience working in a chemical or Adult Marijuana Use (MiP) laboratory is desired
● Experience operating and maintaining a Rotary Evaporator is a plus but not required
● Well organized with lab safety and production record documentation
● Industry Employee badge required
● Mechanical skills to assemble, disassemble, and maintain a Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment
● Ability to work in groups, interacting with all levels of lab staff and management
● Ability to generate accurate data/reports without significant supervision
● Ability to work well in a lean, fast-paced work environment
● Strong verbal communication skills
● Self-motivated, results driven and collaborative
● Eager to learn new things and willing to take on responsibility
● Must be reliable and punctual
High school diploma or GED with basic knowledge of production lab procedures and interest in chemistry or organic chemistry
About TOPS LLC
TOPS’ licenses its exclusive patented technologies used in the process of refining and separating cannabinoids with numerous advantages over other methodologies which, in turn, enables the development of unique and desirable products that can be produced at scale.