Maintains inventory and tracking system. Tracks inventory and processing while following company, and state regulations.
-Learn and master ERP inventory system (EXACT MAX) while complying with company and state regulations
-Perform daily activities and responsibilities required for inventory date.
-Must be able to maintain Tracking and Tracing always
-Prepare, calculate, and coordinate shipping information between Distribution, Accounting, and other operational directors
· Inventory Tracking
· Tag Creation
· Data entry
· Information reporting
· Prepare, calculate, and coordinate shipping and inventory information between Distribution and Accounting for operational functionality
· Track and analyze inventory returns and adjustments
· When applicable, record and report necessary data to state-required monitoring systems
· Be fluent in product identification, while being the point of contact for inventory on hand
· Dynamic problem solving for inventory issues related to variating growing conditions
· Abide by all Company operating policies
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to the risk of electric shock.
· Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· The temperature of the work environment is moderate and ranges from 65 – 80 degrees.
· Seldom (1–5%): drive, and operating machinery
· Occasionally (6-33%): bend, twist, push, pull, climb, squat, crawl, kneel, and reach above shoulders
· Frequently (34-66%): sit, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stand and walk; grasp with hands and fingers; and lift up to 20 lbs.
· Continuously (67-100%): use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; see (including close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus), hear and speak; key (i.e., computer, calculator, telephone); and lift (up to 10 lbs.).
Approximately 100% of the time performing job duties is spent indoors, within a standard office environment
· At least 2 Years of product inventory experience.
· Proficient Basic Math skills
· Computer Literate
· Must be able to maintain Tracking and Tracing at all times
· Can follow quick and effective decisions on Tracking and tracking protocol
· High School Diploma
About Lowell Farms Lab
Lowell Farms Inc. (CSE:LOWL; OTCQX:LOWLF) is a California-based vertically-integrated cannabis company with advanced production capabilities supporting every step of the supply chain; including cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, brand sales, marketing, and distribution. Founded in 2014 as Indus Holdings, Inc, Lowell Farms grows artisan craft cannabis with a deep love and respect for the plant and prides itself on using sustainable materials – from seed to sale – to produce an extensive portfolio of award-winning original and licensed brands, including Lowell Herb Co, House Weed, MOON, and Kaizen Medicinals, for licensed retailers state-wide.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.