An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Finding new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Working with local distribution and broker partners to develop new business and coordinate promotions.
- Closing sales
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to perform repetitive motion tasks.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. The temperature may fluctuate between hot and cold frequently.
Adheres to company core values. Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands. Excellent attendance. Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills. Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience as a Sales Representative/Associate
- Familiar with ERP and CRM and MS Office programs
- Good customer service skills
- Superb communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Good team player
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Travel Requirements: None
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- BA/BSc or Asc degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
Interested in WORKING FOR WYLD? --- Learn More & Apply Here: https://jobs.lever.co/wyld ---
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.