Flower Packaging Technicians report directly to the Packaging Manager, Supervisor or Lead, during their shift. Flower Packaging Technicians work directly with flower products creating accurate and compliant items for retail and wholesale sale. Flower Packaging Technicians are expected to meet demand through daily production targets while passing quality control checks in place.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
● Produces pre-rolled and prepackaged flower items.
● Responsible for accurately weighing, counting, packaging, and labeling all Flower products.
● Utilize weighing, assembly, and packaging equipment to complete daily tasks and goals.
● Reports any identifiable occurrence of mold, mildew, seeds, pests, or pathogens to the Packaging Manager, Shift Supervisor or Lead.
● All Flower products are packaged to the highest standard of compliance, passing all internal, and external, quality control checks.
● Provide maintenance of processing and assembly equipment, and restock all assembly and packaging supplies.
● Participate as a team member in a fast-paced work environment to complete group goals.
● Effectively and efficiently execute tasks assigned by the Packaging Shift Supervisor or Lead.
● Reports any, and all, issues or concerns to their direct report in a timely fashion.
● Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work space while maintaining 100% compliance.
● Other duties assigned.
● Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
● Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
No description provided.
● Full time, 40 hours a week required.
● Open availability throughout the week as needed.
● Ability to learn about, and operate, new machinery for production/labeling.
● Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively.
● Proficient in basic math skills.
● Good organizational skills.
● Detail oriented, and good with numbers.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Over 21 with the ability to obtain a MA agent registration card.
No description provided.
No information available
About Northeast Alternatives
Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is a medical marijuana dispensary, and 21+ recreational cannabis store located in Fall River, MA. We genuinely believe in the life-changing benefits of cannabis and are committed to producing high-quality, 100% compliant products that exceeds the expectations of our patients and customers each and every time.