SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a regional Marketing leader who will report to the the VP of Marketing and will oversee retail marketing activities within the region supporting both Retail Marketing and Outreach initiatives. This role develops regional and state level marketing strategies and executes marketing plans that focus on traffic driving initiatives that deliver revenue results. He or she will also leverage the framework created by the central marketing organization and tailor it to specific market needs at the local level. This person has the vision to guide the regional marketing initiatives through the unique complexities of the highly regulated, high growth, highly cultural cannabis industry.
This person can communicate and lead upwards, downwards, and laterally. He or she runs a result's driven team that takes consumer insight, brand and product strategy, retail, Digital, CRM and social media into account with a Consumer Product Goods focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to execute national marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure all processes are being executed
- Develop and execute marketing plans for with objectives, strategies, and tactics to support market growth objectives driven by analytical insights
- Develop strategies and action plans for retail marketing including promotional events, partner collaborations and outreach initiatives
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial culture
- Work cross functionally with retail, commercialization, and operations to build a differentiated product road map and deliver best in class marketing to launch and support those products
- Develop strong retail marketing plans that support regional revenue targets while also positioning Curaleaf as the leader in cannabis
- Maintain knowledge of the consumer, market, and trends in order to develop data backed business and consumer insights
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace through competitive insights, community engagements and strategic partnerships
- Partner cross-functionally with ops and retail to develop cohesive and connected plans tied to revenue
- Lead and inspire regional marketing teams to be best in class
- Partner with the trade marketing manager to ensure alignment in the market
- Responsible for adhering to marketing budget
- KPIs will be measured primarily by the success of patient/customer growth, meeting revenue targets, expanding patient/customer product mix portfolio
Skill, Experience & Education
- 8+ years working in Marketing with a focus on execution, product introduction and commercialization, cross channel media strategy and execution
- Strategic mind-set, with deep experience in developing business strategies in complex and dynamic business environments
- 5+ years in consumer-packaged goods marketing
- Experience leading a team in a matrixed organization
- Experience contributing to the retail planning process
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong customer focus and relationship orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with analytics and strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of retail marketing
- Ability to quickly and effectively pivot priorities as needed
- Experience developing all aspects of marketing eco-system
- Proven mastery of product launch protocol
- Results-driver, with flexible demeanor with willingness to advance multiple discussions and workstreams in parallel
- Role requires regional and national travel
- Bachelor's degree
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.