Are you friendly, outgoing, smart, organized, and slightly edgy? Are you looking for a fun work environment in an up-and-coming industry? Are you a motivated self-starter who's looking for a team you can really get along with? Can you provide prompt, effective customer service and be a back-up to our phenomenal sales team? Then YOU sound like the PERFECT Customer Service Representative for The Odyssey Group, Michigan's premiere manufacturer and distributor of prestige smoke and vape products!
If this sounds like the job description below describes you, please apply today!
Customer Service Representative
The Consumer Customer Service Representative handles inbound and outbound matters for B2C customers and acts as a back up to the B2B Sales Reps.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Resolving customer issues.
· Tracking online orders for customers and following up if shipment not delivered.
· Placing orders online for customers.
· Entering orders for the B2B Sales team.
· Initiating Returns for B2B Customers
· Troubleshooting customer warranty issues and fulfilling them when necessary.
· Responding to daily ticket system.
· Greeting visitors.
· Filing, copying, faxing, etc.
· Answering all inbound calls.
Job Requirement and Skills Qualifications
· Exhibits a passion and commitment to great customer service by consistently delivering excellent service to every customer.
· Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, read, analyze documents, understand procedures, write correspondence and speak clearly to customers.
· Medium computer knowledge.
No description provided.
COVID-19 considerations: We are following all CDC and OSHA guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
1+ Years Customer Service experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Full Time (M-F: 9AM – 5PM) Hourly Position Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
No description provided.
About The Odyssey Group
The Odyssey Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of various smoking related and ‘counter-culture’ products. Founded in 2011, our oldest and largest brand, Tsunami Premium, was one of the first vapor nicotine products on the market and positioned us to become a leader within our industry. Currently serving over 2,000 retails stores worldwide, The Odyssey Group is committed to going above and beyond when it comes to providing cutting edge and quality products to our customers.