This position will require excellent communication and time management skills, a motivated demeanor, strong organizational skills and a fire for follow up. As our new Packaging Coordinator, you will assist the Sourcing Manager/Director of Commercialization with coordinating and ordering for all aspects of packaging for new product launches. You will manage global vendor relationships, track project statuses, request and track packaging samples and placing PO once sample is approved and collaborate with our design team to ensure packaging quality is up to par.
- Vendor management a. Email and weekly calls b. Holding vendors accountable to timelines c. Meeting quality expectations
- Consistently follow up with vendors tracking die-lines and milestones related to samples, press production dates, press runs, press checks, shipping and tracking numbers
- Access most efficient shipping and track on time deliveries
- In partnership with the Sourcing Manager, identify key domestic suppliers
- Assisting in developing standard processes, reports and metrics; verifying and addressing compliance, participating in continuous improvement projects
- In partnership with marketing and brand, drive entire development process from concept to final sample approval
- Upon sample approval, placing orders with vendors and working with Sourcing Manager to determine/approve cost, quantity and arrival date
- Work closely cross functionally with finance, brand, production, marketing and sales
No description provided.
No description provided.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management skills
- A solid working knowledge of production/print and processes (die-lines, finishes, sizing, color)
- Skilled at reading artwork files: Dielines, spec sheets, tooling specs
- Cannabis packaging experience is crucial
- Highly organized
- Team player and positive collaborator
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations or management. Work experience considered in lieu of degree
About SKYMINT Brands
Our Live Chat Hours are: 12:00pm EST to 6:00pm EST As purveyors of premium-crafted cannabis, we’ve developed a portfolio of the finest cannabis brands available for health, healing or just getting high on life. Whether you want to get off pain meds, restore your appetite, relax into more restful sleep, or unlock your higher self, SkyMint has the products you want and need to enjoy the absolute best cannabis experience.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.