As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you’ll be responsible for nurturing relationships to drive retention and keep clients happy. CSMs are experts in Leafly products, value propositions, and feature enablement. They develop and implement change management plans to grow product adoption and orders with individual customers and at scale. They are expected to partner with clients to help them achieve their goals and derive maximum value from their investment.
We are looking for people who are hungry and motivated to deliver on behalf of our clients. CSM’s must be results-oriented and willing to dig into the details. CSM’s must balance strategy and execution and be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This is a dynamic position for a dynamic person!
- Creating and implementing change management plans; establishing goals and helping clients achieve their objectives
- Diving deep into data to identify trends and insights (and measure results)
- Providing "voice of customer feedback" to internal Leafly teams
- Creating customized resources, tools, training, and collateral to support product adoption & drive orders - Secure deals, facilitate guerilla marketing programs to grow orders
- Conduct renewals for all existing contracts
- Manage post-sales communication related to ROI, new products and programs
- Facilitate onboarding, training and asset creation
- Partner with AE’s to help identify upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns Send weekly, monthly, and quarterly client recaps and conduct monthly and quarterly calls Persuade clients to use more products and use them more frequently
- Have a deep understanding of your territory, including product landscape and market dynamics, and be able to effectively understand and communicate how Leafly should expand in that market Manage and facilitate vendor days and other in-market marketing activations
- Create and execute comms and objection handling to prevent clients from canceling
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 3+ years' experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or other client-facing role
- Ability to handle ambiguity and quickly react and adapt to an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- Proven ability to influence others
- Proficient with Salesforce and building presentations
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
Leafly is the world's largest cannabis information resource and technology company. Leafly is the go-to resource for cannabis information worldwide, with more than 13 million monthly visitors and 60 million monthly page views across its websites and mobile app. With Leafly, finding the right cannabis products is fast, comfortable, and easy. Learn more about cannabis, discover new cannabis products and brands, and find and review cannabis retailers near you. Leafly boasts the world’s most comprehensive strain database, a full news and culture section, and a video platform, Leafly TV.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.