SummaryAbout Greenleaf: OurGreenleaf Corporate office is in downtown Cleveland, Ohio as one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio's Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable high-end medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf will operate our Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield, OH. To complete the product journey, we currently operate five retail dispensaries. Shop locations include Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations manage under the nationally acclaimed brand "The Botanist." Please visit our dispensary website at www.shopbotanistohio.com .
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities: The Designated Representative is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the dispensary by overseeing and directing all day-to-day operations, including overseeing all Dispensary Agents. The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service skills, a problem-solving attitude, attention to detail, strong interpersonal and management abilities, and solid administrative/clerical and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily dispensary operations including but not limited to counsel patients as needed, cash management, record keeping, employee scheduling, inventory management, etc.
- Mentor Dispensing Agents to ensure patients are receiving the upmost care.
- Manage intake of all deliveries including verifying the accuracy of delivery, inspecting packages, submitting manifests to inventory tracking system, etc.
- Delivers a superior level of customer service, both in person and by phone.
- Always maintain the highest level of compliance and ensures all proper legal and company policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Diffuses difficult situations and ensures issues are resolved to the member's satisfaction while upholding company standards.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and welcoming environment inside and outside the facility; has a high attention to detail and regularly reviews facility needs and communicates them to the appropriate parties.
- PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy Degree) required.
- 1-2 years prior manager experience preferred.
- Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (POS System, Word, Excel, office equipment).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starts at $85,000.00 per year
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.