Napalm Cannabis Co is the most explosive distribution company in the THC space. Napalm Cannabis has the most influential followers and is celebrity endorsed, and we are growing rapidly. We are actively seeking an energetic, self-motivated outside sales executives to join our winning and growing sales team.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Contact clients through Cold Calls, Warm Leads, and Emails
- Professionally represent Napalm Cannabis Co to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities daily
- Provide report to immediate supervisor all sales results (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Meet sales goals set forth
- Must stay up to date and educated with all products, new products, services, and pricing
- Provide in store trainings, events, create relationships with decision makers
- Keep informed on competitive brands, services, and general industry news
- Track daily activities, drop by/offs, and follow ups
- Develop high yielding relationships with clients
- Ability to understand client needs and adapt accordingly
- Educate wholesalers, dispensaries, and bartenders on Napalm Cannabis Company finest in class products
- Ability to strategize upselling products to existing clients and creatively sell in products to new clients
- Attend social events in the cannabis industry or related to network for new business relationships
- Take over existing accounts with the intention to increase sales
- Work directly with immediate decision maker at dispensary to plan and execute promotional demos and business building ideas for Napalm Cannabis Co
- The outside sales executive will be the first point of contact for all buyers of Napalm dispensaries, it’s imperative they are responded to immediately at all times.
- Must have knowledge of current cannabis regulations that relate to distribution and retailers
- We require our sales staff to be extremely self-motivated and to set own schedule with intention and discipline.
- Excellent attendance
- Must have a smart phone and a home office to work remotely (you will also be required to work from the office)
- Must Have drivers license
- Must have a reliable car
- Commission- Rate is TBD on experience and region
- Regions include: Ventura, Santa Barbara, Monterey, Kern, Tulare, Kings, Fresno, Oakland, San Francisco, Madera, San Benito, Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Marin, Sonona, Sacramento, Humboldt, Solano, Inyo
- Monday-Friday ( May include weekends-flexible)
- Standard business-Hours flexible (May work later due to special events or circumstances)
- 2-5 years outside sales experience in related cannabis industry required
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Successful track record techniques and comfort with cold calling
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Experience using a CRM (ex. LeafLink)
- Social media and digital marketing knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and trainings to decision makers and staff within dispensaries
- Ability to take direction and execute
- Positive attitude, team player
- Fluent English
No description provided.
No information available
About Napalm Cannabis Brands
Not just a brand but a movement. We are a premier cannabis company that has revolutionized the industry by bringing together premium ingredients with one-of-a-kind packaging.
With a focus on quality, we strive to create innovative, disruptive, and iconic products that re-define the customer experience. Are you ready to be part of the movement? We are making history together.